Sunday, March 11, 2012

Here We Go!

Well here I am again attempting to keep up with a blog.  This time, I have a class that is requiring me to journal about the books/articles we read and our experience with a care of creation practice.  After thinking about this, I decided I'd give an online format a shot.  I'm really excited about the class and where it will lead me.

Over the past year or so I've become increasingly interested in God's creation and how I am connected to it.  That includes of course care of myself along with the environment.  This class seems to fit right into this new way of thinking that I've been exploring and I look forward to learning and growing deeper into the care and exploration of this world we all inhabit.

So stick with me and I'll share my musings and experiences of God's beautiful creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment